Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gender Reveal

Friday morning was my 18 week ultrasound.  I shocked myself by not finding out during the ultrasound what the sex was.  Baby was facing my back so I will have to go back in a few weeks for another u/s so they can do measurements on the face and heart.  The doctor did say it has long legs!
I had the nurse put the gender in an envelope and I took it straight to our friend, Melisa's house.

Boy or girl?!

Saturday night was our reveal. It was so awesome and really makes things real now!

The hostess had everyone come outside.  Once everyone was outside, Justin and I joined.  They had us, along with Max and Claire, plug in some lights after a countdown.  We are excited to announce we are having another GIRL!!!   I was so in shock!  I'm not really sure why, but the suspense leading up to that moment made the reveal that much better!!

This is a blurry cell phone pic, but it is the host showing Max and Claire where to plug in lights!

Tickled Pink!
Max's expression is priceless!! "oh no! another girl!"

Some of my Best Friends!
so happy!
So.... another girl! Boys are outnumbered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment