Saturday, April 25, 2015

38 weeks

Here we are at 38w1d.  I've managed to keep up going to the gym 4-5 days a week.  It's my "me" time.  It's starting to get uncomfortable so who knows how many more days I'll be going before she arrives.

Yesterday, the kids were acting out.  It made me so sad bc I so desperately want this last week to be perfect, fun and all about them.  I ended up dropping Max off at my Mom's house and took Claire for some one on one time.  We went to get our nails painted and then to Target. I let her pick out a present for baby sister.  She loves her one on one time!

I love her profile!
After we were finished, I went back to Mom's to get Max and go do something.  He wasn't interested. It took some convincing, then we were off to get one of his friends a bday present.  We were at TJMaxx and I wanted him to pick out something for baby sister too, but he wasn't interested.  He just wanted something for himself.  We will try again later this week to see if he wants to get her something!  Our time together wasn't exactly what I was looking for, so we are going back out this week to do something.

With my first babies!
38w1d
38w1d
How far along? 38w 1d
Total weight gain? 39 lbs
Cravings? veggies? kind of overdid the sweets :)
Movement?  Lots of rolling around
Symptoms? Contractions/Braxton Hicks... not sure which one, but definitely more frequent
What I miss???
What I look forward to? appointment this week (Tuesday) and meeting baby girl!

In other news -- we get our keys to the rental on Monday!  We will slowly move in this week, but will still bring #3 home to our house. Ahhhh... can't believe it is just a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment