Saturday, May 2, 2015

39 weeks and countdown!

Yesterday marked 39 weeks with #3!  I had my pre-op at the hospital and was given all my instructions for Monday morning.  I can't believe it's time.  This pregnancy has gone by slow, fast then slow again and has been a lot different than Max and Claire.  Besides the obvious (no bed rest), I had morning sickness, gained a few extra lbs -- and in different places, more spider/varicose veins, and carpal tunnel --mainly in right hand/arm.
I've been able to exercise the whole time, aiming for four to five days a week.


How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain? 41 lbs... hopefully not an oz. more!
Symptoms? pretty bad carpal tunnel in my right hand
Cravings? not so much anymore - still love my sweets :)
Movement? Lots of rolling!
What I look forward to? Meeting our baby girl!

Justin's dad came in town today and Max and Claire's Godparents took them to the zoo, so we used this time to clean my car and put in carseat.

We contemplated many options, but ended up putting both big kids in back and #3 in middle row.  My car hasn't been this clean since we bought it.  I'm sure there were some 4 year old cheerios in and under their carseats!
After they installed the carseats, we got the crib out of the attic and took it to the rental to put together.
We won't fully move into rental for a few more weeks, but know we won't need the crib before then.  She'll be all snug in a rock n play or pack n play!

Tonight, at bedtime, I laid down with Max and Claire until they fell asleep.  Holding hands and rubbing backs.  I'm trying to soak up every last minute with just Max and Claire, my first babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment