Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Opposites Wednesday

Usually normal people exercise then eat dinner.. not me!
Left work without my gym bag today-not good! Came home, watched the end of my favorite cooking shows: Giada and Barefoot Contessa, Justin came in and decided it was going to be date night :) Sounded good to me! I have to admit - I am very indecisive. We threw around Mexican, Bar food, Mellow Mushroom and a last minute turn led us to Macaroni Grill. It was very good. Besides eating half the loaf and two glasses of house wine they brought to the table, I made really good choices. They have some new items on the menu including chicken skewers with grilled veggies. The waitress said it was under 500 calories... SCORE!!
So came home from dinner and felt guilty for not working out and decided to do my Bikini Body Challenge video....it is a butt kicker!! - but, I did it!


Take it back a night.. remember last night when I said the injection wasn't so bad- WRONG! I discovered this when my tummy bumped into a podium. Def. have a small welt. Hope it doesn't leave one every day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment