Sunday, February 28, 2010

New eats

This morning I treated myself to my new ww cinnamon raisin english muffins with honey and almond butter.  It was good.. didn't look as good as Heather's english muffins.
 
After breakfast I cut coupons, made a grocery list and headed to the gym.  I was in desperate need of a good ass kicking workout after the dinner I ate last night!  I ran 1.5 miles then did a 70 min cardio sculpt  class.  It felt good! 
Here is my favorite new find:  Chocolate Cheerios!  They were calling my name so lunch was chocolate cheerios with almond milk! They are so yummy :)





 Then I got busy trying to make Heather's Black Bean and Mango Risotto 
 
 I had trouble with the mango... probably only ended up using 1/4 of it!


  
  
  
Tasted pretty good! Dinner for Monday: check!

Mom and Dad decided to join the gym (!!!!) today so I met mom at the gym (trip #2) for 30 min.  I just walked on the treadmill.
Tonight we made homemade pizzas!! I bought some wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe's and whipped these right up!  This was my first time really using my pizza stone.  They were pretty good.... I think I would of liked mine more crispy.
Justin's
Turkey Peperoni, mushrooms and black olives



Mine
    Turkey Peperoni, mushrooms, peppers, spinach and zucchini


Yay for trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment