Thursday, February 25, 2010

Today's reminders

1.  You can sweat in the water!  H2O aerobics was fun and I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow, however I still enjoy land workouts better!

2.  There is a reason I don't like wearing shorts.... especially while working out.
     a.  pasty white
     b.  legs shake while running (thanks mirrors at the gym)
     c.  shorts ride up hence the constant tugging
     d.  my legs look like the cottage cheese I eat in the morning. hot, i know :)  I can't have a good workout if I am to busy worrying about my body.  It's just easier to wear my capris.

3.  Today is Thursday and my weekend starts at noon tomorrow!

I came home at lunch today to let Coltrane out, only to find poop and an unwanted bill.  Here I was thinking my insurance was so great (and for the most part it is) and I get a bill from Dr. Deaton for the IUI and some other things.  I'll be giving them a call tomorrow just to get a better explanation. 

Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to Charlotte to see my SIL before she leaves for New Zeland for 4 months!  I am so excited for her.. that will be a trip of a lifetime :)  We will miss her!

Saturday, my aunts from VA and NY will be in town!  I love them and can't wait to spend time with them too!

 
We had a light dinner of baked fish and veggies. Yum!
TGIF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment