Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Enough is Enough!

Wow! Yesterday was busy! But I got my hair done and it feels so much better.  I always feel so refreshed after getting a color.
Went to bed at a normal time only to be awaken by *the smell* and a dog walking around.  Yep.  He did it again.  I got up to clean - again and got back in bed.  I kept smelling and couldn't figure out why....well that why was discovered when Justin stepped in it while getting ready for work. Barefoot!  I told you we have a brown shaggy rug in the bedroom...it doesn't help find you know what!  I don't know how I missed it.  I thought I searched the carpet.  Anyways. Justin said he has had it.  We (I) probably haven't slept through the night in 4 months due to nightly poops and letting him wander the yard for 20 min.  So tonight he is headed to "his room".  He will be sleeping away from us for the first time :( He will have his bed in the sun room.  This makes me sad and I feel mean.. but HELLO I need sleep too!

This morning I made a nice breakfast. I had a banana with almond/peanut butter and an egg white omelet with asparagus and mushrooms. so good!

Oh. quick update from Dr. D.
Eggs still didn't grow to much so we did one more night of injections and tonight I will do the ovulation trigger shot.. IUI Thursday.  I am excited, anxious, nervous..... scared.  I really, really want this to take.  Lots of prayers for Thursday.  Plus I have to go back to work afterward. That will be so comfortable! NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment