Sunday, March 21, 2010

forgotten

I forgot to show these flowers I picked on my way home from the walk with Cole.  We have these in our yard, but only a few so I didn't want to pick them.  There is a random area on our walk and there were lots so I thought it was a sign that I needed them :)

and the cake!
Raspberry Zinger Cake
1 box white cake mix -- Betty Crocker Super Moist preferred
1/3 cup ff vanilla yogurt
3 egg whites
1 box sf ff raspberry Jello -- 4-serving size
1 1/2 cups hot water
8 ounces Cool Whip Free
1/4 cup coconut flakes

Combine dry cake mix, yogurt, and egg whites; mix well. Bake according to package directions in a 9x13 pan. Cool slightly.
Pierce cake with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
STIR boiling water into Jell-O until completely dissolved. Carefully pour gelatin evenly over cake. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
When cake has set , frost with Cool Whip and sprinkle coconut over top.


This will be a great spring/summer time dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment