Sunday, March 14, 2010

Loving the daylight savings time!

I love pancakes and since last week you couldn't see the delish pancakes we had, I just had to make them again!  Justin requested chocolate chips and I had blueberries and sliced almonds.  I couldn't decide between almond butter with honey or syrup, so I had both :)
Justin's


Mine
 After that goodness settled I rushed to the RUSH!! no pun intended! ha! for a Cardio Sculpt class.  This is probably one of my fave classes and I feel great afterward.  I added 10 min stair step after class for that extra pancake :)  I wasn't really hungry for lunch so I had a small salad.  Made my grocery list and off to see how many savings I could get! Don't you love a good deal? I saved $40 today.  Got some FREE almond milk!! woot woot! and too many others to list.  I went to Kirklands for some good deals for the newly rearranged den.  Still have work to do, but much better and definitely more homey!
Couldn't make up my mind for dinner so we had a variety of sirloin, shrimp, sushi, and broccoli.  Sounds like a lot... but we split a small steak (too chewy so I only ate 1/2 of a 1/2) and only 5 baby shrimp.  Hit the spot.

I also made a stop by the Fresh Market since I decided not to make the 25 mile trip to Whole Foods.  And if you remember, I have a hard time leaving the Fresh Market without one of these:
Yummy!! I wish you had taste-a-vision. This is a Must buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment