Monday, March 15, 2010

Nothing much

I really don't have much to say or add.  I didn't take many pictures today.  I tried the blueberry muffin oats this morning and they were good.  I like the hazelnut kind better.

Lunch was leftover sushi with a side of broc and sugar snap peas.  I was in a snacky mood today but didn't bring a lot to snack on.  I guess you could say it was a typical Monday.  I dragged myself to the gym - did about 3.8 mi run on the treadmill and only like 3 min on the stair step and was ready to throw in the towel.  I guess it is good I did what I did, but I would have rather been eating :) ha!
Dinner was boring. I thought Justin was going to be late for dinner so I didn't set any meat out to thaw, therefore we had turkey burgers, Alexia french fries (these don't count against lent bc they are not fried :) )
with a side salad.
I stopped by Earth Fare after the gym to pick up some more wheat berries and some dried fruit.  I have been wanting to make my own granola lately.  So tonight I threw some ingredients together and it is in the oven as we speak type.  I hope it turns out as good as it smells!

I just took it out and I think I burned it. Oh well!  I'll find a place to use it!

Yay for tomorrow and getting my hair did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment