Monday, April 26, 2010

Countdown to the beach!

It's on!  I am officially leaving for the Outer Banks Thursday night!! (Justin leaves Wed. morning to go fishing) I am so glad we are able to leave Thurs instead of Friday.  Now I can get my nails done with the girls and hit the beach! Home girl needs a tan!!
I did go out in search for a dress tonight....with no luck.  I did splurge on pair of jeans and of course Justin didn't love them.  Actually he liked them but said there was a wrinkle under my butt.... Isn't that a nice way of saying they're to tight! ha! thanks babe!  I am fed up looking for jeans... will I EVER find that perfect pair?

Today went by incredibly slow.  I was counting down til lunch (my halfway point that I look forward to every day!)  I had left over rotisserie chicken with a side of Green Giant's snap peas, red peppers and potatoes. Yum!

I was so proud of myself! When I got home from Costco, I actually got out my food scale to portion out the chicken!  I struggle with portion sizes and a food scale is a wonderful tool!

I made a quick trip to the gym (3.25 mile run, arms and abs), came home made a salmon dinner
marinated salmon with pasta salad (orzo, evoo, edamame beans, peppers, spinach, herbs and feta)
 oh and a side of asparagus!

Tomorrow is Tuesday (for those who don't know that already!) which means i have to go shopping again in hopes to find a dress for this weekend. Why is it you can't find anything when you have the money or need it?!

What are your favorite jeans?
Seen any cute dresses lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment