Sunday, April 25, 2010

Power start

Good Afternoon!
I slept in this morning to the sound of rain hitting the roof....aahhhhh good sleep!
Had a powerful breakfast of : oats with the following mix-ins: egg white, flax seed, quinoa, strawberries, milk and a scoop of almond butter.  My oh my! I was so full! BUT it helped with my great, much needed, workout!
I did 25 minutes of intervals I got from Health magazine then did a 2.8 run at about an 8:45 pace (which is fast for me!) 

Today I am working at CenterPointe, Greensboro's first "high rise" for Parade of Homes.  Basically I just guide people to the model unit and get paid!  Girl needs some extra $$ for the upcoming wedding weekends!

Before heading out I whipped up a delish lunch!!
Smoked Salmon on a Kashi craker with laughing cow cheese
1/4 of a baked potato with fresh herbs, greek yogurt, ff cheese and tomoatoes
YUM-O

Off to Centerpointe then dinner with the girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment