Tuesday, August 24, 2010

15 week survey and profile

Baby A
not very clear (to me) all I see is umbilical cord and slight features in the face

Baby B
much more clear! I think B already looks like Justin!

For some reason, the first post I wrote was not acceptable to the blog world and was deleted? I had filled out a pregnancy survey and now I don't feel like it!
I'll condense!

How far along?  15w 2d
Weight gain?  4 lbs
Maternity clothes?  I have one skirt I wear, but still wearing most of my clothes
Best moment this week?  a surprise ultrasound to see our babies!
Gender?  Find out Sept 15th! can't wait :)
Movement? not yet
Food Cravings?  Still have a hard time finding things I like.  My go to is noodles with red sauce.  NO sweets!
What I miss:  Sleeping on my stomach!
Sleep:  pretty good.. see above and I am having to get up a few times a night to tinkle!
What I'm looking forward to?  finding out gender and feeling them move!
Symptoms?  I've had a good week so nothing to report!

*not happy with the profile pic this week.  Justin was tired and I had to nag him to take pics... this was the best one - better next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the 3-D ultrasound pics! We didn't have those when I was pregnant with either kiddo. So jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete