Sunday, September 26, 2010

20 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  20 weeks.. 5 Months!! Sounds so much further!
Total Weight gain?  10 lbs
Maternity Clothes? A must :)
Gender? Boy and Girl
Movement?  I'm thinking yes!
Cravings? No.. but I thought I would try a cheeseburger this weekend and OMG Belch! I felt miserable.  I haven't had one in almost a month.  I think I'm done with red meat for a long time.  Not sure what it is, but something about it makes me feel yuck
What I miss?  sleeping on my stomach
Sleep?  It's ok.  I usually sleep good half the night
Best moment this week?  Registering :)
Symptoms?  Feeling pretty good.  My stomach has been itching at times... trying to lube it up so I don't get any unwanted marks...although, I'm sure they'll make an appearance :(
What I look forward to?  making up my mind on bedding - HELP!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute!!! I am so glad to see that tummy popping out!! You have been making me feel like I have a pumpkin in my tummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete