Monday, December 20, 2010

32 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along?  32 weeks / 8 months!!
Total weight gain? 26.5 lbs
Movement?  Yes!  Max gets the hiccups at least twice a day!
What I miss?  just the usual things people do every day : cook, clean, drive!
Sleep?  Not bad - waking up every hour for trips to the bathroom
Best moment this week?  Our appt last Thursday:  good report!
Symptoms?  I think I am having more contractions.  Very emotional! * see below!
What I look forward to?  Appointment tomorrow and Christmas at home!!


*Oh. My. Hello. Hormones!  Friday night Justin wanted takeout and I immediately said Village Tavern, my favorite!  I was wanting to try a cheeseburger ( haven't had one in over 4 months) and really wanted their chips with ranch.  I call in the order specifying ranch with the chips.  Justin gets home with my beloved chips, I open the box and NO RANCH!  You have got to be kidding me!  Tears immediately filled my eyes and I cried. A lot.  Crying as if something really bad happened.  Justin just looked at me like I had 5 heads.  The whole no ranch ruined my dinner.  All the crying left me all stopped up so I couldn't taste anything I were to eat... so cereal it was!
It all took me by surprise!  I haven't had a breakdown like that or had a craving so bad it made me cry this whole time! 


Had to throw in this picture!  I think this really shows how big I've gotten!


1 comment:

  1. I remember when I was about 13 weeks pregnant and my hubby went to go get us Taco Bell (of all things, lol). He came home and I was missing something I ordered, and I BAWLED my eyes out! He had no idea why I was acting that way. I guess pregnancy + food really does that to a girl. LOL!

    ReplyDelete