Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Claire 2 months


My beautiful Claire!  I can't believe you are already 2 months old!  It seems like yesterday I was meeting you for the first time!  What have you been up to?

-you are wearing size 1 diapers now.  they are a little big but the NB's are way to snug!
-you are wearing 0-3 month clothes, but some of the 3 mo are still to big.
-you are eating 4oz at each feeding and starting to fill out some more!


- you are not the best napper!  you seem to go down ok, but are up 15 minutes later.  I love that I can soothe you by putting my hand on your face and giving you a sweet kiss. You sleep much better, and longer, at night!  Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to sleeping through the night soon!
- you get more and more beautiful each day.  Mommy and Daddy just look at you and talk about how pretty you are and say you are the most beautiful girl in the world!

We love watching your growing personality!  You are such a little diva!  You let us know when you don't like something.

please mommy, not now!

-You make the cutest face and have been cooing a lot lately.  I think you are working on smiling a true smile.
Your head is so strong.  You do great on the play mat and tummy time.  I think the lights are your favorite part of the mat.  Your absolute favorite is the fan.  

- You are not a fan of your mamaroo, so we went and bought a bouncy seat - and you don't seem to love that either!

I can't wait to go to your next Dr appointment on April 6th.  I bet you will weigh 10 lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment