Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jiggle to the Wiggle and a Play date

Today Max and Claire had their first play date!  It was a cooler, windy day so I opted out of our afternoon walk.  However, I think those outings are what have kept me sane over the past two weeks, so we packed up and went to the Reaves house to play with Mason and Davis.  They are (almost) two year old twin boys.  So cute!


Mason

We read and watched the big boys play.  Claire slept!
Davis checking out Max


Shocker....Claire sleeping :)

I love this corner of the playroom!
Now to the Jiggle to the Wiggle...
Tonight I went to the gym and did my first aerobic class since last April!!  I saw that one of my favorite instructors was going to be teaching a kickboxing class, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to jump back in.  Well... lets just say I saw parts of my body jiggle that I didn't know could jiggle!!
Not to mention my boobs bout hit my chin! ha!  I know this is TMI, but I wore two sports bras and pumped right before I left.  Good thing I stayed in the back corner bc I looked the fool!
How do you workout moms do it?  Doesn't it hurt to bounce around?!  I need to figure something out especially since I am supposed to be training for the Peachtree in July!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, I love how Claire looks sleeping in your arms! So adorable with her little arm under her face. :)

    ReplyDelete