Thursday, June 2, 2011

Getting creative

Now that Max and Claire are getting older and can stay awake for longer periods of time, I'm having to be more creative with our wake time.  Before, they could just play on their mat, get tired and it was time for nap.  It would not be fair for me to keep them on their mat for 1.5 hours.  So, I bought some materials and we did an art activity!
getting ready for our project!
 can't tell what the project is :) it's a secret!

We tried to have another photo shoot.  I have a lot of great pictures of Claire by herself and Max by himself, but not a lot of them together that I love.  Yes, there are some silly ones that are cute, but none that I would use for a specific project. - can't talk about that one either ;)
This is what I ended up with:

ok, maybe Claire needs to be on her side where she can prop her arm?!
 haha!
 always silly!
have no words for this one!

Needless to say, I didn't get what I needed today!  We will try again this weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment