Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've got a problem

Let me just start by saying I am a cookie addict....there I said it, I have a problem - and admitted it.  I follow this blog and she does cookie time tuesdays....Recently I have been craving Oreos.  Not sure where that came from, but when I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it.  Unfortunately, it was delicious.  I took the first batch to a friend who just had a baby minus 8 for us then made a second batch for Justin to take on his golf trip..... Problem is, I had two with my coffee this morning, one for dessert, after my ff frozen yogurt topped with 1 oreo dessert. oops!  I love cookies!!!!!!!!!!!

For the record, I have also started The 30 day shred again and have been doing that on top of running :) I'm having to do two a days to keep up with my cookie addiction :)

Anywho, here are some cute pics of the coolest kids around

This makes me laugh so hard!  Anytime something is near his face (blanket, lovey, bib, etc.) he covers his face and starts laughing and moving his arms up and down!! It's hilarious!

Baby girl modeling a new skirt!

 We have struggled with naps the past two days.  They used to go down so well and sleep for at least an hour, sometimes over two and recently, I'm struggling to get 30 min.  Claire is wanting to be rocked, or held to go to sleep and I just can't do that or get into that habit.  There is nothing I'd rather do than rock my babies to sleep, but I know that will lead to problems down the road x2.  Yesterday and today I have made them CIO for two of their naps and I hate it.

This next picture is right before they are getting swaddled for their last nap.



 can't get any sweeter :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment