Friday, September 23, 2011

8 Months

8 Months......Already?
I swear each month goes by faster and faster.  I have noticed so much more this past month.  Their new thing right now is stealing toys.  We need to work on that.  It doesn't matter the toy, they are going to steal it - then comes whining and pouting....especially from the Bear!

They are both so close to crawling.  I keep my phone close by so I can video if they start.  There have been a few false alarms.  Max has been rocking for quite a while (close to 2 months) and Claire just recently started but she goes from seated position to all fours and isn't as afraid to move her arms.  Max still does a bunny hop with his knees - it's the cutest!  And recently he is pulling himself.. i guess kind of like an army crawl but with both hands at the same time.  They can still move their way around the room.
We really need to baby proof now bc we gave my brother and his wife our mamaroos that sat in front of the fire place.
They are in to EVERYTHING!

I am still pumping.  I dropped my midnight pump, so I am down to 4x a day.  After having the flu, my milk supply dropped drastically.  Hopefully I can make it to my nine month goal.


When no one is stealing toys, they are all smiles :)  The best is when they first wake up - which recently has been 6am.  I really can't complain bc they go to bed around 7:15.  I'm learning to adjust!

3 comments:

  1. I love Claire's pouty face!! She has got that one down!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The are adorable. I love those little outfits. You're going to have your hands full with those soon-to-be crawlers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "They" are adorable. I don't think I'm capable of leaving a comment without one typo. :)

    ReplyDelete