Tuesday, September 27, 2011

East/West, North/South

Direction.  They are both moving and in opposite directions!  Max pulls himself (quickly) in all directions and Claire rolls.
and yes, I am still behind on baby proofing!

This morning they had scrambled egg (yolk) for the first time.  They loved it, although they wore most of it!

I also made dinner tonight. Go me!!  It was supposed to be like tetrazini, but I'm not good at following directions so it's my own concoction! 
2 chk breast (cooked)
1/2 lb noodles (half wheat, half not!)
1/2 yellow onion
mushrooms
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup milk
1/3c flour
1/3 stick of butter 
1/2 c parm cheese

-melt butter and add onion, garlic and mushrooms
add flour, chk broth, milk and bring to a bubble - add parm cheese
pour mixture over noodles and bake 350 for 30 min.
I served with peas ;)

And lastly, this picture of Max Man is the best!  This is his new party shirt!

Oh, one more thing.... Max waved(imitating me) for the first time today!  It was so cute!


p.s. i'm never talking again!

4 comments:

  1. I love max waving!!!! I cant wait to see them!! hope they haven't forgotten their favorite cousin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the waving too! My 19-month-old just picked up waving last month! I think you may have a baby waving genius or my dude's just a bit behind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving in opposite directions -- I feel your pain ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got one waving and one clapping... we pretty much make them do it all day long now! ha!

    ReplyDelete