Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Claire 10 months

Silly girl!  Your personality is the absolute best!!  You are so easy (don't jinx me) and happy all the time.  You  are talking all the time, mostly saying "mama".  You can also say "dada", "yaya", "nana", "baba".  You are such a big girl now!  Now that you can pull yourself up, you constantly walk around the table and even go from the table to sofa (holding on).  The minute I put you down, you stand up and start cruising.  Sometimes you even get brave and clap for yourself!

You are a definite Mama's girl, especially in new environments or around new people.  You always look to me for approval.  You finally cuddle with me.  I love when you lay your head on my shoulder.  In the past you were just a wiggle worm, but now you will let me hold and cuddle you.  I hope this last!
You get excited when we come in your room to get you out of your crib.  You start crawling around and make an excited noise!  It's so cute!
You are a super fast crawler and will follow Mommy and Daddy room to room.  You like to sit in front of the refrigerator and oven because you can see your reflection!
Last week you started putting your arms up when we say, "How big is Claire?"  "So Big!"  Then you clap for your self.  You are so much fun to watch.  You crack us up.  Your latest is making a "mean face".  Unfortunately, I think you picked it up from me.  It's not really a mean face, per se.  When you used to fuss for no reason, I would scrunch my nose up at you.  Now you do that all the time when you pout or something doesn't go your way.  We try hard not to laugh and I have been working on not making that face.
You are a fabulous eater.  You eat everything that goes on your tray.  I think peas are your favorite!  You prefer to eat mostly finger foods and do a great job :)  I would venture to say you eat twice as much as Max.
You have four bottles a day and three meals a day.  You take two naps a day, sometimes three...with the third nap being around 30 min. You sleep great at night.  Go to bed at 7:15 and usually sleep til 6:30.


You have two teeth.
You wear 6-12 month clothes and a size 3 diaper.

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is so adorable!! Love that she is talking and cruising around, isn't it amazing how fast they get around?! I just want to hug her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you caught such good smiley pictures- LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete