Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pool Challenges

Today I (wo)manned up and took Max and Claire to the pool - by myself!  Let's just say it was a total learning experience and we spent more time getting sunscreen on and bags packed than we did at the actual pool!
checking out the kids playing in the pool!
I thought they would be able to walk around on their own... Wrong! Claire went under the minute we got in, then clinged to me the rest of the time.  Max fell a little and barely got his head wet.  He seems to like it more than Claire.  
A lady recommended a certain type of float (we actually have one from last year).  She says it makes it easier for them to move around while walking..... add one two more things to the pool bag!  I am determined to figure out a way to do this on my own (except when Justin or family can go).  I don't want to pay a babysitter fee to get in and the hours of help.  If I'm paying a sitter, I want to be at the pool relaxing!
Ya feel me?!
Feel free to leave any tips you may have!

And totally unrelated.. fun pics from the weekend.  I have so much to catch up on, especially my Aunt's wedding!

fun with the sprinkler!
love going on wagon rides!
yum!
haha! can't wait to take them to an amusement park this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment