Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Potato Chip Cookies

Warning! These cookies are not low fat and are very addicting!

Just needed to give a heads up before you make these!  This is one of my favorite cookie recipes that my Mother in Law makes.

Secret ingredient: Lays Potato Chips!


There may be a POUND of butter......


Ingredients:
1 lb butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla ( I used 2)
1 cup crushed potato chips (Lays recommended)
3 cups flour
1 cup pecan pieces
powdered sugar

Directions:
Cream butter, sugar and vanilla
Stir in crushed potato chips
Slowly add in flour
Stir in pecans
Drop by teaspoons on cookie sheet (You don't want these too big)
Bake at 350 for 14-16 minutes.
Dust with powdered sugar after they have cooled
ENJOY!!


Sadly, I packed them up to deliver too quick to take a picture of the finished product.  I delivered to Lindy over at Itsy Bitsy Paper, school teachers and my old nurses in the ANTE unit at the hospital!

Check out Lindy's blog where these will be featured on her Cookie Time Tuesday!! And while you are there, check out all her cute stationary!

No comments:

Post a Comment