Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Camo Trend

Camo is in this fall!  I've seen it all over Pinterest and in stores.  This morning I was reading Pinterest Told Me To, and surprisingly, fell in love with the camo pants Sheaffer was posting about.

My tennis plans fell through this morning and I already had a sitter, so I used that time to head over to GAP.  Unfortunately, they did not have my size in the green camo.  However, I scored the pink pair! And they were on sale!

 I tried it on with the Dolman henly top.  I loved the pants! I'm not sure how I feel about the shirt.  It's on sale, so I am considering going back to get it? Thoughts?  I'm thinking Navy, Gray, White and even the camo green would look good with these!

I also walked away with this pair of leopard skinny jeans.
This is not a great picture, but they are really cute!  Luckily, both pairs of pants were half off!  

Currently, my fall wardrobe is stocked on pants, but lacking in tops.  Hopefully I will be able to find some deals on cute tops.  

2 comments:

  1. You look so freaking cute!!! And I love the top on you (and the skinnies too!) If you haven't already, you need to run back and buy it! (The white is on sale for $18.99 online!)

    ReplyDelete