Saturday, December 7, 2013

Joyful

I LOVE time of year!  I love the lights, decorations, smells, happiness, family time, Christmas music...
It feels so cozy to be sitting next to the Christmas tree.  This year we have four!  Well.. two bigger ones, a little for the kitchen and one for the playroom.

Our real tree is in the family room and has colored lights and a random assortment of ornaments.  I'm not happy about our lights on this tree, but I am not redoing it!

The tree in the living room is a pre-lit that I put my nice ornaments on. Hands off, kids!

I thought it would be fun for the kids to have their own tree.  I got a little four foot color pre-lit tree for their play room.  They decorated it themselves!

And a little tree that was my grandmother's sits on our butler's pantry.


Our trees
After looking at this picture... I am positive I'm fixing our color lit tree.  It's hideous!!

I've almost finished shopping - - now it's time to start wrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment