Monday, May 12, 2014

Mamas Just Wanna Have Fun

This past weekend, five moms headed to Bald Head Island.  Yes, we know it was Mother's Day... and that was the reason we went!  I'm not sure I've laughed that hard in a long time.  It was such a fun, hysterical, and relaxing weekend.

I really do have the best friends anyone could ever ask for!

There are so many funny stories from this weekend, but the kind you have to have been there for.  I still find myself laughing just from the pictures!

We did leave early Sunday morning so we could all get back to our families.  Sunday night we went to my parent's house for dinner.  Blessed to have such an awesome Mom and mother-in-law.  Max and Claire think so, too!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so envious of your group of friends and your travels, looks like so much fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete